It’s here! It’s here! Spring has (finally) sprung! We know we aren't the only ones who did a weather-related happy dance this Sunday!
We were finally able to swap sweaters for t-shirts, pants for shorts and boots for sandals.
In honour of the fabulous weather we had and the promise of even more to come, here are 17 outdoor activities that will get you and your family moving this spring:
- Go for a hike
- Fly a kite - Check out the video below on how to make your own!
- Visit a farmer’s market
- Play soccer or softball
- Visit a petting zoo
- Take a bike ride
- Picnic in the park
- Start a garden
- Try horseback riding
- Spend an afternoon at the playground
- Go camping
- Jump rope
- Hit the beach (we post beach testing results from May to August on our website & on Twitter @WDGBeachTesting)
- Have an outdoor scavenger hunt
- Try your hand at miniature golf
- Play Frisbee
- Take the dog for a walk
There you have it! Seventeen reasons to get outside, get active and have fun!
What are your favourite outdoor activities for spring?